Saturday, July 3, 2010

Vera Zvonareva, losing finalist

LONDON, July 1, 2010 Vera Zvonareva of Russia returns the ball to Tsvetana Pironkova of Bulgaria during their semifinal of ladies' singles in the 2010 Wimbledon Championships in London, Britain, July 1, 2010. Zvonareva won 2-1.





Poor Vera.She had a very bad day at the office.Lost in the singles,and doubles finals.No surprise in the singles.Serena ran over her like a buffalo.Like a buffalo in ugly blaring hot pink panties.
(where is the clothing rule when you need it)

I think Vera, and Elena should have had the doubles.I suspect she was bummed out,and falling into her woe-is-me mentality.It may take a little time for her to get over the disapointment,but she had a great tournament.
I would say she is to emotional.She is.But that's her nature,and I don't think she can purge it.She kept it at bay when it counted.I read she got upset in the doubles final.It wasn't aired where I live,so I didn't see for myself.

Vera - just to cheer you up,here's an adorable puppy!
Golden Retriever Puppy Lying Down

No comments:

Post a Comment