Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Federer's Semifinal Streak - All good things

23 Major Semifinals.That's how many Grand Slam tournaments in a row that Roger Federer made it to the last four.Robin Soderling stopped it today.I don't think that any man will ever beat it.

The last episode of Star Trek;The Next Generation was titled "All Good Things"...
It came into my mind when the match was done.
An old English proverb written down in a work of Geoffrey Chaucer;
"All good things must come to an end".

So simple.
I believe Federer will win more Majors.I hope so certainly.

And to Soderling,there is a difference between being an "Upsetter" and a champion.
Good luck in the rest of the tournament.Because I suspect Rafa would dearly love to rip you bloody.

(Yeah,I just made a Star Trek reference.Everyone is allowed one sometime.It does not mean I'm sitting hear in my Star Trek jammies,with my Jean-Luc Picard action figure gazing down from the bookshelf.)

No comments:

Post a Comment